Adult Case Management
Now Serving York County and the Greater Portland Area.
Waban Adult Case Management Program provides support to adults with disabilities and their families. Your Case Manager is your advocate; ensuring choice, satisfaction with services, as well as monitoring your health and safety.
Waban’s Adult Case Management Program has been helping individuals meet their goals through the promotion of independence, community support, and strong communication, since 2006. Our Case Management Services are personalized to meet your unique needs and strengths.
Your Case Manager is your advocate – ensuring both your choice and satisfaction with services.
Specific Services Include:
- Working with you and your team to identify your goals and develop your plan
- Provide the support needed to meet your goals
- Referrals and Monitoring of Services; including home, community, employment supports, and transportation
- Representative Payee and Financial Counseling
To be eligible for this service, an individual must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a diagnosis of an intellectual disability and/or autism
- Have MaineCare coverage; and
- Qualify by contacting the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Office of Aging and Disability Services at (207)822-2000.
York County and the Greater Portland Area.
If you would like to make a referral for Adult Case Management Services or have questions please call (207)324-7955 or email email@example.com