Please Help Support Waban’s Mission
Your donation to Waban will help make a difference in the lives of children and adults we serve every day.
At Waban, our services are comprehensive. We provide a special purpose school for children with autism, case management services, clinical and habilitative supports for adults and children, and our group homes and in-home supports provide critically needed residential services.
Our Members’ quality of life is improved because of the generous support receive from our friends and neighbors like you.
Learn about some of the services we offer by clicking here. You can see how your donation will impact the lives of our Members. You can also learn about our newest program, Shared Living, in which you can host an individual with disabilities in your own home, benefiting both our Member AND you!
Your donation supports children and adults with disabilities in a variety of ways. For example:
- $500 can fund equipment or technology which helps children and adults with intellectual disabilities to feel more connected.
- $100 can provide transportation to visit with family, trips to access the local communities and volunteering at other nearby nonprofits.
- $50 can support COVID-19 prevention supplies to keep Members and staff healthy and safe.
- Your donation of any amount is welcome and makes a difference at Waban!
You can make your donation to the annual fund drive right now by clicking here. It only takes a minute!
You can help children & adults with intellectual disabilities
can fund equipment or technology which helps children and adults with intellectual disabilities to feel more connected
can provide transportation to visit with family, trips to access the local communities and volunteering at other nearby nonprofits
can support COVID-19 prevention supplies to keep Members and staff healthy and safe
Your donation – no matter what level – will make a great difference in the life of someone who has an intellectual disability.
Please consider a donation to Waban today!
It’s easy to do:
– Online by clicking here.
– Via phone at 207-324-7955
– At our office
5 Dunaway Drive,
Sanford, Maine 04073